Because of our hands-on, experimental nature, our space has to respond as fluidly to our work as we do.
A renovated East German Kindergarten, replete with workshop, robotics lab and vegetable garden; our Berlin studio acts as the perfect, modular playground for our projects.
We are proud to have been able to contribute to GRAFT Architects' latest publication, IDENTITY.
We are designers, engineers, technologists, philosophers, coders, researchers, film makers, writers and artists. We're different, but connected in our pursuit of engaging, high-impact products, experiences and methodologies. This is us:
We're hiring! Want to join our team?
Shoot us a mail.
We are currently looking for a Robotics Engineering Intern, who is passionate about designing and building unique robotics concepts that foster circularity: from reducing waste to material recovery, repair and refurbishment.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Design and implementation of complex robotics concepts with industrial PLC control. robotic arms, electric motors and pneumatics
- Custom component CNC machining and manufacturing using drills, lathes and mills
- Programming of industrial robots (training and materials will be provided wherever required)
- Communications interfacing between components, PLC and cloud servers
- Component assembly and build-up of projects
- Sourcing of components including components research, suppler contacts and negotiations
- Presenting and showcasing the system to the client and our studio visitors.
Want to know more? Download PDF ↗