We are a Berlin-based, creative engineering studio for exploratory technology.
We develop daring concepts, models and technologies to help humans and machines work together more beautifully.
Whether building empowering AI systems, unlocking new R+D opportunities, designing immersive experiences, or reimagining robots as ambassadors for circularity: we help our clients use technology as a medium for meaningful change.
Our studio applies 15 years of expertise to services that guide conscious, end-to-end technology development.
- Future narrative development
- Holistic innovation sprints
- Field research + technology forecasting
- Organizational workshops + expeditions
- Concept ideation + sparring
- Problem/Opportunity framing
- Regenerative operational + innovation models
- Technical research + strategy
- Risk assessments + prototyping milestone definition
- User journeys + research
- UX/UI design
- Industrial + Machine Experience design
- Product + Service Ecosystems
- Tech storytelling + presentation design
- State-of-the-art machining
- Path planning from design to functional PoCs
- Product requirement documentation
- Integrated prototype development to MVP stage
- Data pipeline development
- HW manufacturing, assembly + integration
- AI algorithms + SW architectures for industrial PLC, AI + ML applications, robotic OS, system architecture design
- Programming of intuitive human machine interfaces
- End-to-end development to pre-series
- On-site testing, FMEA + certification
- Onboarding documentation development
- Staff training and handover to servicing and maintenance partners
Being at the vanguard of shaping change allows us to work with visionary institutions and businesses who are ready to think of their role within a broader value chain and lead their respective industries towards regenerative practices.
Technically Speaking: Building B.I.L.L. interviews
PCH engineers Florian and Christian give us a detailed glimpse into the process behind developing B.I.L.L.
As B.I.L.L. continues its journey from Niketown London to Nike’s European Headquarters in Hilversum, we sat down with two of the PCH engineers behind it, Florian Born and Christian Kokott, to talk about their unique processes, challenges and the tech that made it happen. To read Pt. I click here and Pt. 2 here.
PCH on Instagram
Our client work and studio experiments yield a lot of research, ideas, hard-working prototypes and hard-won wisdom that don't always fit on our website. So, we decided to give some of this work (and the magic in between), a common home on Instagram.Follow us ↗
Our business is in the development of technology and strategy towards a more planet-conscious future.
But creating the conditions for change rests as much on how we communicate as what we communicate.
Interview with PCH on B.I.L.L., our sneaker-repair bot for Nike
As B.I.L.L. has moved to its second location in Nike EHQ we chatted to two of our engineers about their work for the project.Read it on Medium ↗
PCH embarks on circular textile project with CISUTAC
PCH Innovations has joined the Circular and Sustainable Textile and Clothing (CISUTAC) consortium, a project committed to advancing repair and disassembly through automation.Read more about the project ↗
Ready to think big with us?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org