We are a Berlin-based, creative engineering studio for exploratory technology.
We develop daring concepts, models and technologies to help humans and machines work together more beautifully.
Whether building empowering AI systems, unlocking new R+D opportunities, designing immersive experiences, or reimagining robots as ambassadors for circularity: we help our clients use technology as a medium for meaningful change.
Our studio applies 15 years of expertise to services that guide conscious, end-to-end technology development.
- Future narrative development
- Holistic innovation sprints
- Field research + technology forecasting
- Organizational workshops + expeditions
- Concept ideation + sparring
- Problem/Opportunity framing
- Regenerative operational + innovation models
- Technical research + strategy
- Risk assessments + prototyping milestone definition
- User research + UX/UI design
- Industrial + Machine Experience design
- Product + Service Ecosystems
- Tech storytelling + presentation design
- State-of-the-art machining
- Path planning from design to functional PoCs
- Product requirement documentation
- Integrated prototype development
- Data pipeline development
- Hardware manufacturing, assembly + integration
- AI algorithms + software architectures for industrial PLC, AI + ML applications, robotic OS
- Full-stack Software Development
- Programming of intuitive human machine interfaces
- End-to-end development to pre-series
- On-site testing, FMEA + certification
- Onboarding documentation development
- Staff training and handover to servicing and maintenance partners
Being at the vanguard of shaping change allows us to work with visionary institutions and businesses who are ready to think of their role within a broader value chain and lead their respective industries towards regenerative practices.
Technically Speaking: Building B.I.L.L. interviews
PCH engineers Florian and Christian give us a detailed glimpse into the process behind developing B.I.L.L.
As B.I.L.L. continues its journey from Niketown London to Nike’s European Headquarters in Hilversum, we sat down with two of the PCH engineers behind it, Florian Born and Christian Kokott, to talk about their unique processes, challenges and the tech that made it happen. To read Pt. I click here and Pt. 2 here.
PCH on Instagram
Our client work and studio experiments yield a lot of research, ideas, hard-working prototypes and hard-won wisdom that don't always fit on our website. So, we decided to give some of this work (and the magic in between), a common home on Instagram.Follow us ↗
Our business is in the development of technology and strategy towards a more planet-conscious future.
But creating the conditions for change rests as much on how we communicate as what we communicate.
Applying AI to Industry
Recently, our teams embarked on some research and development explorations to better gauge how AI can be applied to industry. The New Foundations series of articles on Medium is a collection of our experiments, learnings and insights.Read the articles ↗
Interview with PCH on B.I.L.L., our sneaker-repair bot for Nike
As B.I.L.L. has moved to its second location in Nike EHQ we chatted to two of our engineers about their work for the project.Read it on Medium ↗
B.I.L.L. one of FUTUREVVORLD’S favourite projects for 2022
We were thrilled to see our automated sneaker-rejuvenation station featured alongside product and material innovations from Space Available, Helen Kirkum and Zellerfeld in sustainable fashion platform Futurevvorld's line-up for 2022.Check out the full list here ↗
Late in 2021, PCH invested in a transforming and transformative new creative space in Berlin-Schöneweide. A tech temple from 1880 to 1920, MaHalla today is a space where technology, art, music and spirituality converge. We invite all our friends, clients and partners to visit and slowly fill this space with their own ideas, and craft its journey with us.Visit the website here ↗
Ready to think big with us?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org